United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine the uproar if it was us. Scum.
Don't utd have previous with the fake bomb leading to the game getting called off back in 2016? .....they must be docked for this protest .....just wish Chelsea and West ham had got their act together to push the scum out of the top four
Utd don't like it simple as......City arnt going away hahaha

I think we won more than a title today. We made United reveal their true colours to the world and the real scum they are. Fans and former players. This will destabalize a club that in truth seemed to be gathering some momentum again. We will still win the title irregardless of what happened today. Hope it was worthit. What a bunch of absolute morons.

I'll always take the side of the people and if we didn't protest we would never have rights against the power of those with all the money.

So fair play to the Utd fans for that.

But it's always easier to take a stance when you have nothing to lose.

Would they have done this had they been able to go top today with a win?

This has set a dangerous precedent imo. Other clubs fans will now think it is ok to storm the pitch etc thanks to sky glorifying it all night. Can see more and more fans of other clubs copying this bollocks
Throwing bricks at coaches was a dangerous precedence but the red dippers got away with it.

Ragcafe is funny. Apparently we are obsessed with them because we are paying attention to this shit show. Schadenfreude must just be a funny sounding word to them i suppose.

"They will never be us" - how will i find the strength to go on not being you delusionary simple simons. It is horrid being a City fan, please rescue me from this empty existence and give meaning to my life you wholesome "proper" club.

On a more serious note i hope that police officer recovers well, that looks very nasty, poor bugger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.