United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
A regulation was posted on here many pages back. It suggested no repercussions if the postponement was outside the club's control.

A caller on radio 5 who was at the protest said they entered the ground through an unlocked gate. That suggests a security breach within the club's control. So United are responsible for the postponement in my opinion.
to be fair, he sounded thick as fuck.

*Ring ring*
Bob - "Dave, where are you? We're going to the ground to protest"
Dave - "I'm a bit tied up, I'm back end of the cow in Jack and the Beanstalk mate"
B - "We'll be on telly, it's going to make the club look great"
D - "Alright, I'll be there in 10 ffs"View attachment 15648
And to think that's someones, father, brother, son, husband, carer..... ( Delete as deemed appropriate )

What was the official reason for the game being cancelled? No reason for it as far as I can see. Roads cleared, no threat. Who made the decision to cancel?
Police with the clubs-it wasn't possible to ensure everyone's safety.

A regulation was posted on here many pages back. It suggested no repercussions if the postponement was outside the club's control.

A caller on radio 5 who was at the protest said they entered the ground through an unlocked gate. That suggests a security breach within the club's control. So United are responsible for the postponement in my opinion.
Everybody at PL and FA HQ are currently passing round the biggest bars of Cadbury's fudge the world has ever seen, and laughing off their cocks at the notion that some sanction will land on the Rags.

Sad to see there were many proper utd fans outside the ground protesting for very good reasons and made some good points on their banners,
and then some brainless feckers take over and ruin a good idea by criminal energy to compensate for their miserable lives.

Similar to many demos allover the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.