United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually surprised MOTD showed the clubs comparative spend and it was one small effort to add some balance. Jenus copping out was no surprise. He is a man devoid of self thought and opinion and clearly well remunerated by the rat infested BBC. As many posters have commentated this will be airbrushed and no meaningful action will be taken against the Scum. Do sleep well tonight. The scum chant of build a bonfire is apt as their fans are slowly burning their own club down. Who would have thought little old City could upset the mighty red establishment so completely In a single decade.
Never in my lifetime. Lol

I am sure he will understand it if he goes into his hotel tomorrow and a receptionist says she wants him out of HER hotel.

or a couple of tourists who have stayed there & left a shitty review now decide it’s perfectly acceptable to hit a policeman over the head with a bottle whilst protecting his assets.

If ever there was a day where it was made blatantly obvious how mainstream media in this country favour those cunts it's today. BBC and Sky trying to get this over as a peaceful protest, if anything to make sure the FA don't sanction the cunts in fear of a backlash.

This is being painted out to be something it really isn't. The whole establishment in this country is fucking rotten. When people like Simon Stone and Gary Neville can write the narrative then drill it down everybodies throats until they think it's the truth.

Every man and his dog at that stadium today went with the intention of getting this called off. Not because of the ESL. Not because of the Glazers. But because they have been well and truly overtaken. They couldn't accept the fact that once upon a time today's match would have sent the title to the Swamp or Anfield. Instead it was deciding whether it went to City this week or not.

It's arrogance, ignorance, petulance and entitlement all rolled into one. I hope the Prem and FA show some bollocks and throw the book at them. But they won't. They'll run scared. Hopefully with another decade gone these cunts have been liquidated or languish is the Championship where even Rupert fucking Murdoch can't spin them as Holy United.

Cunts. Scum.
Thers been sum belters on ere today mate but this is the best post so far ,well said Nick

I see mitten from that rag mag is on MOTD
The controversial take over by the Glazers
Well why did they get the opportunity?
Your MiB's fucking about at a horse meeting backing ferguson's horse spunk claim

You reap what you sow

Saw that clip too from Mitten & he totally avoided the surprisingly direct questions from Shearer & Jenas.

Instead deflected rhetoric about Bolton etc not having fit for purpose owners which all maybe true but a separate discussion in regards to today’s events. As far as I can see the Glazers are solvent.

Furthermore, if the breakaway ESL proposal was really a catalyst for these scenes & simmering for 16 years why did this not occur on Thursday night against Roma where surely a UEFA night would get even further exposure? Oh yeah that’s right there was an opportunity for the club to get some silverware- such hypocrisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.