United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The second elephant is Rashford, who as far as I am concerned is distinctly average. United have turned him into a valuable media asset, and now can't afford to lose him. He needs to be in the media spotlight for PR and commercial reasons, so they must continue playing him.

As for those who think there is a top class player waiting to emerge from Rashford in the hands of a quality manager like Pep, I just don't see it. Good managers generally take good players and make them better. Occasionally they will take players with potential and develop them. They rarely take average players and develop them into world-beaters.

Rashford has reached his peak. He now needs to spend the next few years there, being average, until they offload him to a mid-table side. He is the new Lingard.
Really good players help themselves and are not overly reliant on being told what they should be doing.

The second elephant is Rashford, who as far as I am concerned is distinctly average. United have turned him into a valuable media asset, and now can't afford to lose him. He needs to be in the media spotlight for PR and commercial reasons, so they must continue playing him.

As for those who think there is a top class player waiting to emerge from Rashford in the hands of a quality manager like Pep, I just don't see it. Good managers generally take good players and make them better. Occasionally they will take players with potential and develop them. They rarely take average players and develop them into world-beaters.

Rashford has reached his peak. He now needs to spend the next few years there, being average, until they offload him to a mid-table side. He is the new Lingard.
Rashford is a Danny Welbeck with a good PR firm.

What does he mean, ‘We’re not giving it away early’

‘Giving it away’, as in current PL Champions and holders?

“We won’t let them [Manchester City] run away with it – we’re playing them soon. We’re not giving it away early – no we’re not.”
Pep should put this quote up on the dressing room wall before the derby.

DdwbqXmVAAAZJhw.jpg

That aged well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.