United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be something of a bell I am quoting my own post but as proof of what I have said here the PL and FA tonight are talking about rule changes to prevent another ESL attempt - pandering to yesterdays vigilantes ffs.

Had that happened at the Etihad there would have been emergency meetings B/H weekend not withstanding and statements released about meetings, sanctions and actions against the club..... we would probably be expected to submit initial responses by Tuesday afternoon ( just to de-rail PSG match prep ) with an on going threat of points deductions and bans. We know exactly thats the kind of response WE would face.
Spot on,.

i wonder if the Glazers have cosidered making MUFC PLC bankrupt,take anything of value out drip it up with debt and put the stadium and land on loans as security, there must be a business incentive to alow them to finace their other interests

& stating United have never been in debt. Fucking talk about knowing fuck all about fuck all. Almost bankrupt twice & heavily in debt in the 80’s after spunking £13million on a spending spree this country had never seen before.....on money borrowed on the never never if memory serves me right?
Ah, that must have been the shower that lost the Maine Road Massacre.

What a fantastic team that was!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.