Gary Neville

Surprised it doesn’t mention that the vast majority of revenue that the PFA receives comes from a share in TV revenue.

Surely that’s a conflict of interest, I can this fcker not realising how deep he’s getting & could be the “Patsy” when someone gets sent down.

Neville cries about owners taking the game away from the fans whilst working for sky sports who want games to be played on a Friday night so they get more viewers oh and let’s charge people £15 during a pandemic to watch some bottom half club football. They’re all scum. German football has it flaws with the league but at least the fan experience is much better with cheap tickets, travel, match day experience, better kick off times etc
I have fond memories of the Audi cup several years ago. Beers in your seat, smoking allowed in your seat (I don’t smoke tho). Payment card for the stadium so no need for cash....overall a great couple of days

I have fond memories of the Audi cup several years ago. Beers in your seat, smoking allowed in your seat (I don’t smoke tho). Payment card for the stadium so no need for cash....overall a great couple of days
Was there, watched City game and fled before Bayern took the field.

Surprised it doesn’t mention that the vast majority of revenue that the PFA receives comes from a share in TV revenue.

Surely that’s a conflict of interest, I can this fcker not realising how deep he’s getting & could be the “Patsy” when someone gets sent down.
"When someone get's sent down" fat chance of that, all those idiots on the pitch all in 4k widescreen finest, yet no arrests!

The idiot that stole the corner flag and particularly the scally MIB that threw the tripod and smashed it, they should be arrested and charged quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.