Gary Neville

If anyone is to be sacked it will be Souness , said it as he saw it, remember the Summerbee rant he's not been on Sky since.
I met Buzzer at West Brom a few seasons back and asked him about that day and why he had not been back since, he just said and I quote
“ They don’t like hearing the truth mate”
No more needed to be said ..

Last edited:
Its what the PL was like for 20 years!!
And then over the last 10 years we've had City, Chelsea, united, Leicester and Liverpool all win it, where as the Bundesliga just have Bayern winning it every year. Teams have finally been able to challenge united financially and all of sudden thats bad for football.

Neville has taken over Sky Sports Football.

His bosses at Sky Sports have let him do it, whether on purpose, or foolishly.

When you start shouting down the host of Sky Sports Football like Neville did on Sunday, then the programme is lost.

He has spent weeks using Sky Sports Football to attack the Glazers, and to big-up the United protest.

Who‘s in-charge of Sky Sports Football? At the moment it seems Gary Neville is.

When you start shouting down the host of Sky Sports Football like Neville did on Sunday, then the programme is lost.

He has spent weeks using Sky Sports Football to attack the Glazers, and to big-up the United protest.

Getting rid of sky was the best thing I’ve done. It’s always been a United Propaganda Tv company.

1620117139277.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.