Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Post-Match Thread

What a superb team performance, everyone played their part. Fernandinho was fantastic and is the enforcer.

To have got to the final is just amazing. Sat in my front room just thinking - we have waited so long and now 1 game away.

Ruben has never seen a city fan, tonight he saw the efforts of many blues and realised what he’d bought into, on that coach going to the stadium he must of thought wow this is what I’m up for, his performance tonight was based on that I’m sure, 11 shirts worn with blue pride and team effort, congratulations city

Fantastic game plan by Pep tonight, defensively we were magnificent and despite plenty of possession PSG hardly threatened. Dias and Stones were imperious and are surely the best cb pairing in Europe.

We could not have played that way last year and Pep and all the players deserve credit.

A tough, assured, confident and experienced performance tonight. Most of that doesn't come easily and most of it comes from experience when losing and making mistakes. Congratulations to the whole team, our place in the final has been thoroughly deserved.

I must add that when Ederson was signed he had a transformational effect on our defence. And likewise this season, Father Ruben Dias, the holy saint of a well-timed body in the way and saviour of all last second blocks and tackles, he has transformed the team this season.

It's going to be an exciting time now for the whole squad to peak at the right time and play as if your life depends on it, because Pep might pick you to play in the final.

Congratulations again, I love City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.