Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Post-Match Thread

I still can’t quite believe this. I flash back to 2004 with my American friends saying, “You like Manchester United, right?” and having to patiently explain who City were and what City are.

Raise a glass to all of you who grew up with the club and now — NOW — are on the greatest of all European stages. I never supported City because they were any good (fucking Psycho once managed them FFS!) but because of what MANCHESTER means to me.

I am so happy (and drunk) I could tongue-kiss Zinchenko and think it was the greatest moment of my life.

UP THE FUCKING BLUES!!!

"Players need changing, same story every year"

"He aint delivering this trophy for us. 5 years is pretty big sample size. Domestic success will come but Europe under different coach"

"Nah, this is done"

"We could have Messi playing and they would still bottle it. Its mental"

"Far too many excuse our European failures. Our wage bill is higher than BVBs entire revenue"

"Our squad is fairly poor, Guardiola's brilliance as coach is masking it. don't know where the money has gone"
Did you have a couple of scousers round to watch the game ?

Zinchenko Wow what a performance...Holy shit this guy...We dont need a left back anymore after that performance. If he can hold this attack he can hold anything
Testament to the man. Gone from desperate cover, to decent squad member, to first choice, to WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GUY!

Love him. City Hero.

If Pep managed to remake, coerce, persuade, threaten, or whatever...Riyad Mahrez to play and improve like he's been doing this season, it is scary, but very intriguing thought, how it would look with Neymar. But the whole team has been playing like one huge, monster organism, eating everything in front of it.
My office colleague is a Leicester City, the only LC supporter I ever met down here in London, and he's been just telling me how shocking it is to compare Riyad when how he was playing then, to how he's been playing now. I am so fucking happy. CTID!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.