#3 | Rúben Dias - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
City robbed Benfica blind
Benfica failed to join CL and Ruben was the way to compensate the money lost.
Benfica financial stability depends a lot in that CL money in the begining of the season.

Otamendi is doing great I must say, but Ruben was another level. He was our captain when he left.

I can see why Benfica were distraught over losing him.

Colossus, Juggernaut, Man Mountain, The Titan, The Brick Wall, Mr Thou Shalt Not Pass, The Unit, The Animal...

His name is Ruben Dias and he plays for the best team in the fucking world!

Benfica financial stability depends a lot in that CL money in the begining of the season.

Otamendi is doing great I must say, but Ruben was another level. He was our captain when he left.
Oh no I know but his value is so much higher than what we paid. He is unreal. Possibly the best in the world at 23.

I'm happy Ota is doing well, an absolute beast on his day.

He is a kompany level bargain, you can have all the talent in midfield and upfront but if you don't have a worldclass cb you will fall short in the long run. What a player, hopefully there will be another stellar display from him in the final

At 23 years old he's probably the best CB in the world and an incredibly humble, well rounded, human being. A genuine leader and captain who still has his best days ahead of him.

Oh and he's a handsome bastard too.

Makes me feel terrible about myself.

Last edited:

I'm glad to see Otamendi is doing well now after a bad start. The fans seem to have taken to him as well.

Pep's not had a chance to coach him at all this season, they've not had any preseason, nor any midweek breaks to get some coaching in.

It's frightening to think what he could be in a couple of years time when he's had some Pep coaching and learnt to be better on the ball, worked on his passing, and picked up a bit more experience and some trophies behind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.