Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither of the 2 previous meetings this season tell us anything

our win at Stamford bridge was when Frank was in charge and they were a bit of a shambles

their win in the semi was against a city team that will be unrecognisable from the team that will play the final and I’m still convinced were not that bothered about going out

The question for me is Fern or Rodders. Apart from that, same team that played on Wednesday.

And change the whole model of what has got us there? Not a chance
We haven’t played any worse when we play a striker (or two) when the rest of the team is strong as well. We haven’t played Kun not because Pep is precious about the system, but because he’s unsure about his form. That’s why I’m suggesting, give him the rest of the PL to prove himself. We shouldn’t be predictable in the final

If they give the refs gig to Antonio Lahoz, we are doomed. Not only does he hate Pep, he is a Spanish Royalist who is anti Catalunya.

The problem with cup games is anything can happen. I wouldn't even look at our result at Stamford Bridge as an indicator as that was under Lampard and Tuchel has proven he is an infinitely better manager than he was.

Of course if we play to our potential we should win this but Chelsea do have players that can hurt us. It's gonna be a nervy game to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.