United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why has no-one in the media the balls to call Solskjaer out for this?

"Yes, Ole, instead of complaining about these people 'in suits' who don't understand the game, why don't you just ask the fans right here, right now, to not cause even further physical stress on your team by simply not rioting."

Surely someone like Martin Samuel could have a field day?
I imagine it has something to do at board level within these media platforms.

They (the CEO's of SSN, BT-Sports, BBC et al) have about as much interest in the welfare of the rags as the Glazers.

It's not that they actually care about the rags it's the revenue they enjoy off the back of the rags.

The real mystery to me is how hard they (the media) have to work to keep the rags relevant.

You would think that organisations that employ such lazy researchers and presenters would be better suited to back a more successful club?

Surely the broadcasting media can see that the cash cow that is the rags is running dry. Especially after their recent antics where the fans were storming the swamp and demanding "Glazers Out".

I'm no expert on the mind set of the rag owners but from what I've read about them I wouldn't be surprised if their view is something along the lines of:

"Okay, you ungrateful bunch of entitled cunts, if you think you've had it bad in recent times? Strap the fuck in; because the next ten years are going to feel like the dark ages".

The Rags really are such a bunch of twats. Whose fucking fans deliberately caused a game to be postponed and hence they have a tough schedule for once. Of course that schedule also helps fucking Liverpool too because Rags likely to play a weakened team. That plus a good sprinkling of PIGMOL corruption should help dippers into top 4.
By the way, is there any punishment for the rags for the riot?

I’ve a feeling United will play a weakened side against Leicester which won’t help Liverpool in the slightest but will help Leicester A lot! Saying that, it wouldn’t surprise me if Leicester bottle it again.

So the utd fans smashing their shithole up causes the postponement of the debt derby and noddy comes out and blames the men in suits for fixture congestion!
Maybe playing your strongest 11 in a second leg dead wood tie when 6-2 up wasn't very clever but what do I know!
Like their **** fans sing, they're man utd they do what they want.

Well I hope half the team tears hamstrings and then the finger of blame goes towards their mardarse fans.

They aren't known as the hypocrites for nothing.

I’ve a feeling United will play a weakened side against Leicester which won’t help Liverpool in the slightest but will help Leicester A lot! Saying that, it wouldn’t surprise me if Leicester bottle it again.
JFE and Kasper don't get the memo as the next over hyped wonder kid scores a hat trick from their fuck ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.