Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Where's the big psychological boost? They played a side with 9 changes from our best team and put together in a completely untried formation just to fit them in and only managed to beat us with the last kick thanks to some poor decisions, there's really not much of a boost they can take from that
Unless you failed to realise. The last two times we played them they have beat us. Regardless of team selection that’s a psychological boost.

White and Le Saux in the US are literally laughing about that non-call on the penalty. Certain it should have been one. Really frustrating.

I am not sure how Chelsea gets confidence against us when we made nine changes. We were slow and poor and still should have come away with something against a closer-to-full strength Chelsea side.

NO INJURIES.

The outcome was decided before kick off with the team selection.
Mendy completely dog shit as was Sterling bar the goal.
Aguero a pale shadow of himself.
Cancelo an accident waiting to happen.
Changes were too late.
Jesus Laporte and Ake were the only ones to come out with any credit today.
Move on.

Not fussed that we lost in terms of affecting the league but the way we lost is fuckin annoying, that starting 11 had a chance to make a play for the CL final and not one of em showed up ...

No point in killing ourselves over this shit show, just have to forget about it and watch what the rags do... We will win at least one more game and the rags will drop points anyway ....

Full media blackout now until the next game

Based on today, players we should not allow near the starting XI for the final:

- Laporte
- Ake
- Cancelo
- Rodri
- Torres
- Aguero

I think Sterling did well and he would be much better if we played him more regularly with our best XI, rather than feeding off scraps. Would be my preference if we decide to play with a striker in the final. Jesus wasn’t bad.

Shit team = shit performance = shit result.

Not that fucking difficult to work out and there was no need to lose that today.

Ake and Torres really poor.

Mendy was Mendy and that’s all that needs saying. Why the fuck he gets picked I’ll never know. We have umpteen feeder clubs and kids in the reserves earning thousands a week and he’s the best left back that we can put out? Genuinely bizarre.
I’d give Ake the benefit of the doubt considering he was playing as a cb AND lb for the majority of the game.

Chelsea rested a few too.
We'll be better in the final but so will they.
The disappointing thing for me is our squad fillers rarely seem to step up when given the chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.