Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Two massive moments in the game.

Aguero penalty.
Rodri dwelling on the ball.

That was hard to take I have to say.
Rodri didn't dwell on the ball, he had no option because the shape was 5 defenders, Rodri, and a line of four running away from the ball.

Just how we started the season and were absolutely shite so obviously Pep learned his lesson...

I cannot believe people can have a go at Pep.

2-0 and it’s over he can’t know what one of all time greats is going to do when it most matters.

Fucking dogshit. Here’s a fucking idea Pep, win the fucking title. Instead of fucking around playing a bunch of players that aren’t fucking good enough, and have shown that they aren’t good enough all season.

How many shite games is Sterling going to get away with?

How many disappearing acts is Torres going to get away with?

Playing a one-man midfield against Chelsea to accommodate a load of forward players who are offering nothing. Fucking crazy.

Shit result, poor performance. Most of the team hadn't played a game midweek but still looked knackered.

Should have been 2 up at half time but thanks to Aguero's stupidity we weren't. I thought we were poor second half and our only tactic was chipped balls over the top. We made a mess of most of them but should have had a second penalty. Instead of playing the game out we switched off defensively and that cost us. Just far too much sloppy play in that second half and we lost a game that we could and should have won.

None of the 2nd string did anything to suggest that they shouldn't be playing a part in the final.

Best thing I can say about this game is that several players have absolutely guaranteed they won’t be anywhere near the starting 11 in three weeks time, looking at you Mendy and Aguero. That certainly makes things easier for Pep.

We are gonna win the league, in all likelihood before we even kick a ball again and we will be deserved winners, but what a fuck up that was on the stroke of half time. The first time in ten years when he wanted it to be about him than about the team. Sad to see.
Nail on head.

Awful selection and awful performance to go with it. But score the penalty we win it and yet Alti strikes again by denying us a clear penalty and Var using the cheacting not clear and obvious excuse.
Torres Is never involved, Jesus and Sterling not reliable for goals and Mendy an utter joke.
Onto the next game, 7 points in it with 9 left and Rags will win their remains games so bloody full strength team out Pep v Newcastle.
just utter awful today

Well played Chelsea. You can look forward to beating us in the CL also.

Yet again we spunk away chance after chance, and gift away possession.
Typical CITY.

Mendy, Sterling, Cancelo, Torres, Jesus all now know why they aren’t playing regularly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.