Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Mendy poor, Ake not fit, Rodri playing the fernandinho role gives me the horrors.

At the end of this week if you told me that we'd have a trophy in the cabinet, be in the champions league final and need one win to win the prem I'd have snapped your hand off.

No biggie, we could have the league wrapped up before we kick a ball if the red mardarses drop points.

Chin up blues, it's not that bad is it!

We will beat these with our best team in three weeks
We will keep the call and boss the game
Peps managing the players but some of reserves just aren’t up to it
Torres mendy and aguero should be nowhere near this team from now on

One of those days....

poor selection with zero creativity and no midfield.
Aguero’s pen was shameful- needs to think of the team not himself.
First goal was gifted by Rodri
Their second goal was a slice of luck - could have gone anywhere
Sterling had a nailed on pen. The more I see it the more obvious it is.

it’s very frustrating but it changes little for us

9 changes Sergio does a brain fart foul on rodri for their first stonewall pen not given by the “Alty” fan. After today and the fa cup semi well be bang up for revenge in the final and take them apart!

strange one today, weird selection and intensity- what was Sergio doing?
Dont rely on us to stop utd we couldn’t stop a bottle at the minute ffs
Pep wanted to give all the players who didn't play against PSG a big game. It was stupid. As soon as I saw that line-up I knew we would lose.

You will beat Man Utd because they will do exactly what we did today and rest half their side. Their final is against Liverpool.

Nobody should ring themselves in the belief "but they beat our second string 2x and in CL final that wont because we pay our best line up".

Might happen, even if it does it will be extremely hard.

Tuchel is no mug, 2 CL final in a row, if we beat them in the final it will be a very close game. We need to raise our game big time even with a stronger line up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.