Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Bollocks. All I have to say really. Pretty awful in a game to finally put the title to bed. Do that and Pep can fuck around all he wants in the last games and play the under 21's if he wants. Very sad he chose not to.

Lack of chances created again is a real worry. Especially when Chelsea create for fun against us

Ok let the Chavs have their moment - we lost that one not because they are a good side, not because their manager is some sort of genius, we lost that one because the players on the fringe of the first team didn't do enough and showed they really don't deserve a place in the final. Three of our defenders were too passive and gave away possession too easily. Our strikers looked very lame and we gifted them the midfield area by playing only one recognised midfielder.

Maybe if we were to choose which game out of the two we want to win we'd all say the final but it's frustrating that some players just don't look to have any appetite to prove to Pep they should play. Of our experienced group - Sterling, Sergio, Jesus, Ake, Cancelo, Mendy and even Laporte didn't do enough today which I find very disappointing. I'll give a pass for Ferran as he's young and was not given any sort of service and Rodri who was left exposed and did ok until his error.

It’s annoying that we didn’t clinch it and they night. But it has echoes of when Utd beat us when we were 2 up. We didn’t play our best team and paid for it. I don’t see it as a pointer to the final. We will have our first team out and there will be no complacency.

Piss poor, got what we deserved.
Nothing.
All of them were shit.
Title on the line and that’s the performance?
Fucking dreadful.

What I am most disappointed about is the continued poor form of the fringe players. Individually, they have been poor pretty much every game they have played in the last month or so. Worrying that we could end up having to rely on one or two of them in the final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.