Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Pep always talks about rhythm, but how he expects to keep it with that many change, I do not know.
I still believe with our full strength side, we will dick this Chelsea side in the CL Final.

You know what. I'm off to have a beer or two with my Mrs and see if some of the people who are currently embarrassing themselves take a breath. Have a good evening to the rest of you left trying to explain to some absolute mardarses why Pep, the greatest club manager of a generation currently having the greatest season in City's history, made the very simple and obvious decisions today and why Aguero, our greatest striker of all time, is allowed a mistake or two in a meaningless game.

We have a serious disparity in quality from our first 11 to second string.11.

honestly i think the quality goes from champion quality to championship quality.

needs addressing..

i would Rather see academy players, than the same wasters, losing every time they play
Fucking hell. Championship quality? Really? Who would you class as Championship quality then?

Chance to wrap up the title and put a marker down against our CL Final opponent? No let’s fuck about, make nine changes and look a set of cuuunts, yep let’s do that.
fucking livid, yes we’ve been beaten twice against Chelsea with arguably a weakened side, but, winning becomes a habit as does losing.

Well I'm still confident we'll win both remaining competitions. Bastard of a time to play Chelsea with the final coming up, I'm sure we'll turn up when it's needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.