Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Portuguese connection! Went with Bernardo but could have been Cancelo. Both brilliant.

Well, just about thawed out from a day on Rutland fishing from a boat. We fished buzzers and, in my case, I had a "Foam-Arsed Blob" on the end of my line so I could fish what I think they call "washing line" style.

Huge lake and so windy I was still rocking when I got into bed. Hardly saw any sun and it was cold all day. Even though I put on some neoprene chest waders and my winter gear I could have fomr with more.

Anyway, there was plenty of sport which enabled the guide to give me pienty of advice on my technique so, with the wind at my back I could cast well and I learned to lift into the fish rather than striking. All in all a great day and I'll be doing it again soon although, in truth, I prefer rivers.

View attachment 15124

Think it’s more to do with the teams he plays in, second framers mainly
Probably, but still really odd. At least 3 of 5 losses in the league. By the way, I thought he was reasonable tonight.

Tyler, Neville and Taylor can all fuck off.

Tyler had the gall to laugh at Sterling complaining about conceding freekick by saying in so many words: "First to appeal for a foul when he's been pushed but protests wildly when he's pushed someone else and the ref has given it. He has to be consistent." What game was this bellend watching? There were 4-5 just on Sterling in the first half(many more on other players such as Rodri throughout the 90mins) and Taylor gave none of those... where's this mythical consistency?

There was something very weird about the way Neville called the penalty incident, almost as if he knew straight away VAR was not going to give it before they'd even checked it.

Taylor.... shite ref, inconsistent as can be.
Yes but he also said that many otrher players are exactly the same. He's not wrong.

The ONLY good thing about today, and I'll be honest, I'm scraping the optimistic barrel here, is that we will have learnt more about Chelsea for the chumps final than they will have learnt from us.

Their team today was not far off their best. Ours was some Frankenstein monster of a formation.

Even so, ffs Pep!!!!

If before today our coaching team didn’t know that Chelsea are dangerous on the counter attack and Mendy is utter wank, then someone needs sacking.

I don’t buy all of this talk of Pep resting players not to give anything away.

As if Tuchel isn’t going to be aware of how we play. He’ll be studying the PSG, Dortmund and all other games we’ve played with a false 9.

After the FA cup game, today was about sending them a message and winning the PL. Now Chelsea will have a lot of confidence going into the final and questions will rightly be asked if they have our number.
I think it was more about giving players game time and keeping the squad happy.

It wasn't Chelsea's best. But it was a lot closer to their best than it was to our best

Today had absolutely zero relevance on the CL final

In fact the only thing that happened today that might impact on the final was the injury to Christensen
We could have been talking about a big injury to one of our players tonight

Thank fuck we are not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.