Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Me too.

I actually understand the need for rotation.

Although not today,as we were not playing again until next Friday.

We are rotating first team players for players who are not good enough.

You can almost guarantee we will lose the game every time Pep does one of his Ranieri on steroids mass rotations.

It is ridiculous.

We literally rotate for a guaranteed nailed on defeat.
And Pep says he always takes it one game at a time...ridiculous decision not to wrap the title up today with so many changes and giving chelsea another psychological edge

Me too.

I actually understand the need for rotation.

Although not today,as we were not playing again until next Friday.

We are rotating first team players for players who are not good enough.

You can almost guarantee we will lose the game every time Pep does one of his Ranieri on steroids mass rotations.

It is ridiculous.

We literally rotate for a guaranteed nailed on defeat.
Although I agree with the overall idea, we literally won with the full rotation a week ago but the premise is correct, always play disjointed and sloppy football when we have over 3 or so changes.

Complete fuck up from pep yet again. Eveyone who saw the side knew it would spell trouble.
What the fuck was he thinking?
Wrong side and gives chelsea a big psychological advantage now in the final, TT has Peps number a little.
Absolutely gutted and sickening after the week we have had, feels like this is taking forever.
Would you swap pep for Thomas, no fucker has got peps number, he is a step above, when it matters we usually win

Reactions: CC1
Pep obviously think it is much more fun taking our first team to St James Park for the annual "Get Kicked to fuck" game.

Honestly i struggle understanding Pep logic.

This was the day we wrapped up the League.

Now we need a win from one of Newcastle,Brighton,Everton.
Or Utd to drop two points, calm down.

An absolutely horrible game from both sides, Chelsea won it because they had more first teamers on the pitch. When we make that many changes it's just too much, even Cheltenham gave our reserves a game.

Some players out there today I have no words for. They looked like they'd played last night, never mind being rested.

Sergio you'll always be a legend but you wanted to be a Billy big bollocks today and it's cost your team.

Mendy, awful, Torres invisible. The winning goal Ake has to stop the run, minutes to go you don't let him past you. Our defenders statues in the middle. I'm hoping the rags fuck up because the way we're fucking about we could do a Devon Loch moment here.

This rotation has backfired because now we have to go stronger unless the rags drop points before our next game.

I'm now, after playing them twice under Tuchel, not as confident about the final
You know what mate you are right.

Food for thought.

This lot of fringe players couldn't put Chetenham away without help from first teamers.

We should be bringing Academy players through.I dont believe for one minute we dont have better alternative to Mendy.

But that didn't happen and that's unfortunate
True and how may times do you see a keeper make a save near the corner and you think if only they dinked it down the middle. We have missed a stupid amount of penalties and only one of them was a dink down the middle. So as we have missed them in the corner, scuffed wide, blast over and now dinked the obvious conclusion is we are shit at penalties.

We knew this anyhow.

In regards to their 1st I don't think there was much more Rodri could do.

There was no out ball for him to play as he was alone in midfield for the vast majority of the match.

Normally he has Ilkay, Phil, Kev or Berny just in front of him creating space in midfield or Dias and Stones narrow behind giving him options.

Today he had none of them options as the four in front weren't dropping deep enough to give him the forward option and those behind were playing as part of wide 3 which Chelsea were matching with their 3 up top, so he was alone facing 3 players virtually all game.

Maybe I'm wrong but that's how it looked to me and I can't lay the blame fully at his feet for the goal.
Mendy should've been his out ball but as usual today, he was in the wrong place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.