Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Tuchel has Pep’s number here.

Even with Zinch, Foden, Gundog, didn’t create nay a ripple of improvement. I hate to say this but it does really feel that Tuchel and chelsea have made a lot of effort and maybe technology in AI machine learn our tactic as a team and as individual players.

I’m not at all surprised if he lost against the lower teams but keeps on winning against us. If I were Tuchel new to the job, of course the first team that I want to deviscerate and analyse every granular detail will be us, Manchester City. He wants to win the league next year.

I have a bad feeling about the CL final, and this will keep me flapping to no end.
Nothing against you mate but we will beat chelski in the final because pep knows exactly what he is doing. When I saw the team sheet today I thought oh fuck fa cup all over again then realized it’s a ploy for the final. We will win the league but not our empty ground .

Nobody should ring themselves in the belief "but they beat our second string 2x and in CL final that wont because we pay our best line up".

Might happen, even if it does it will be extremely hard.

Tuchel is no mug, 2 CL final in a row, if we beat them in the final it will be a very close game. We need to raise our game big time even with a stronger line up.
Agree 100% but is it possible that he was thinking "well if I play my best XI today and they beat us that gives them a massive lift for the final?"

Given that we don't have a midweek game that's the only reason I can see for making 9 changes, apart from possibly protecting them from injury.

Far less than genuine stonewall fouls that are just swept under the carpet. Foden found out that if yer get fouled and stay on yer feet yer not getting the pen; Raheem already knew before tonight that yer can get clattered and yer not getting the pen. It was clear from his interview post-match how annoyed he was with that decision. There'll be a pen before the week is out that some whistling wanker will award with just a fraction of a touch!
Newcastle game?

Is anybody else actually scared that Pep will actually go 5 at the back in the final. Because I am.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.