Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

The idea that the finalists should pay to move the game is horseshit also.
This is about public health not convenience.
If it's about public health, it categorically should not be moved to the UK for the aforementioned reasons.

If it's about public health, it categorically should not be moved to the UK for the aforementioned reasons.
Do explain. If you can come up with a credible argument how it’s better for public health for fans to travel to turkey I will sign over my house to you

I will bow to your superior knowledge on the matter. I knew about the players but the supporters as well? Are you saying there are a sizeable amount of Protestant Celtic supporters? The dippers are slightly different, they got Dalglish from Celtic and Souness from Rangers.

I wouldnsay Manchestr was more sectarial than liverpool in the past, I remeber growing up and in my area the local catholic and prody schools would fight like fuck every term or at the chippy d8nner times.

Wright robbie/St Gregs Spurley/St Albans

Gorton/Leve way.

Though in a friday night on Gorton market as young teens we all got pissed together on kestral, diamind white and 20/20

Bit of an unknown but with Wembley being bigger I heard 22.5k shared between us and Chelsea, but who knowns I'm sure somebody will get round to telling the fans eventually.
I thought that was overall capacity? Thereby reducing the allocation to real fans down to about 4,000-per-club.

Do explain. If you can come up with a credible argument how it’s better for public health for fans to travel to turkey I will sign over my house to you
Having 8k fans go to one place, come back, quarantine and get tested in line with government regulations is considerably safer than having over 10 thousand UEFA staff, media, VIPs and guests from all over Europe and the world coming over with an exemption on quarantining.

Where's your house and when do you want to give me your keys?

I will bow to your superior knowledge on the matter. I knew about the players but the supporters as well? Are you saying there are a sizeable amount of Protestant Celtic supporters? The dippers are slightly different, they got Dalglish from Celtic and Souness from Rangers.
Celtic would not discriminate against staff and players on race or religion, were as Rangers would even for someone on the turnstiles.

Celtic would not discriminate against staff and players on race or religion, were as Rangers would even for someone on the turnstiles.
Again mate, I knew that, but are you aware of a sizeable Protestant Celtic support?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.