Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Off the top of my head I know about 30 Manchester based blues who are Catholic and about 20 of them are of Irish descent.

Always found it odd when people say City are a protestant club, that’s not been my experience whatsoever.

I never found that we have those real links one way or another, and it's usually people with an agenda that try to promote it. Bit grim.

Sometimes you'll hear of a blue that supports one of the Old Firm and us, but that's individual. Always found it a bit weird too.

I thought that was overall capacity? Thereby reducing the allocation to real fans down to about 4,000-per-club.
Who knows till they decide to let us in on it, but UEFA were hoping for 50% capacity in Istanbul if same applies to Wembley that 45k but again who knows.

Any ideas how to get a refund on a flight to Turkey? Please and thank you.
No idea,
I thought it was the other way round red dippers catholic and Everton Protestant
No, but again this is going back many years and is of little relevance now but Everton were the Catholic club while Liverpool were very much the protestant club, but thankfully I think in England times have moved on.

Off the top of my head I know about 30 Manchester based blues who are Catholic and about 20 of them are of Irish descent.

Always found it odd when people say City are a protestant club, that’s not been my experience whatsoever.
All my lot are protestant but we're Irish descent and all Blues,Eire not Northern Irish

everyone in the north west as some irish in them.

now my nipper is half English half Thai

who gives a fuck

Up the Blues.

Last edited:
Having 8k fans go to one place, come back, quarantine and get tested in line with government regulations is considerably safer than having over 10 thousand UEFA staff, media, VIPs and guests from all over Europe and the world coming over with an exemption on quarantining.

Where's your house and when do you want to give me your keys?
I will hand over the keys when you can explain how it is less safe for the 10,000 to travel to the UK rather than Turkey (whilst 8,000 fans don’t travel).

10,000 travelling is less risky than 18,000 travelling.

keys safe and sound for now

I never found that we have those real links one way or another, and it's usually people with an agenda that try to promote it. Bit grim.

Sometimes you'll hear of a blue that supports one of the Old Firm and us, but that's individual. Always found it a bit weird too.
I'd say it's mixed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.