Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
He knows what made him tick. It doesn’t look as though he can pass it on though, going on what he’s done this season.

If Delap has any chance of making it with us, I think he needs to go to a team that tries to play football like us. Get him used to pressing and shutting down passing lanes. He’s already shown he can finish.
I know he’ll be keen for games but because of the above I think he’d actually be better suited staying with us, much like Foden was. He’s already got the strikers instinct and physicality, I think he’d be better suited to learn the rest from Pep at the minute rather than Farke or anyone else.

Maybe give him a loan the season after if we think he’d benefit from some some top level football

Because it’s an entirely different situation.
And I’m not “very, very sure”, but I’m as confident as it gets looking at the real signs, and not what, for instance, the Dortmund CEO wants their official line to be. That’s just part of the game
but you havent said how you know that the CEO wont hold out as he did with Sancho.....you must agree that its a possibility if he has done it once he will do it again....
If its about money he may well sell Sancho and keep Haaland

Frankfurt currently losing at home with 20 minutes left. Looking like Dortmund will finish in the top 4.

but you havent said how you know that the CEO wont hold out as he did with Sancho.....you must agree that its a possibility if he has done it once he will do it again....
If its about money he may well sell Sancho and keep Haaland
I’ll say what I said before: wait and see. But remember you doubted me earlier when it happens.
The Dortmund fans I talk too, for your information, too, are 100% convinced he’s leaving

Their Leicester

Always thought they (dortmund) would finish in the top4. Bundesliga is such a piss poor league.

Never thought it would make That much of a difference to Haaland staying/leaving.

Always thought they (dortmund) would finish in the top4. Bundesliga is such a piss poor league.

Never thought it would make That much of a difference to Haaland staying/leaving.

Frankfurt just scored

btw Felix Brych is refereeing this — poorly

If you were CEO of a business and you could buy an asset now for £150 million or wait a year and buy exactly the same asset for £75 million, what would you do?
Depends on how much I wanted the asset, whether I could afford it and whether or not I was confident in being able to secure it with a lot of added competition a year later.

If you were CEO of a business and you could buy an asset now for £150 million or wait a year and buy exactly the same asset for £75 million, what would you do?
If you were CEO of a business and you could buy an asset now for £150 million or wait a year and miss out on exactly the same asset for £75 million, what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.