Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
He knows what made him tick. It doesn’t look as though he can pass it on though, going on what he’s done this season.

If Delap has any chance of making it with us, I think he needs to go to a team that tries to play football like us. Get him used to pressing and shutting down passing lanes. He’s already shown he can finish.
Wouldn’t surprise me if he ended up with Pep’s big mate at Norwich on loan.

you seem very very sure...can i ask how or what your reasoning is for being so sure that Dortmund wont hold out like they did with Sancho?
Because it’s an entirely different situation.
And I’m not “very, very sure”, but I’m as confident as it gets looking at the real signs, and not what, for instance, the Dortmund CEO wants their official line to be. That’s just part of the game

I think Kane is more likely than Haaland - but knowing Levy, it won't at all be a bargain.

Into the mix - our best 11 - the best side in world football IMO - does not include a striker.

I think it's possible that we don't sign a top striker next window.
Matter of opinions but I can’t see how we head into next season with aguero leaving and not replacing him with a striker . We all know and pep knows that we’re crying out for a proper goal scorer it’s clear how frustrated he gets with all the chances we miss

Matter of opinions but I can’t see how we head into next season with aguero leaving and not replacing him with a striker . We all know and pep knows that we’re crying out for a proper goal scorer it’s clear how frustrated he gets with all the chances we miss
For me, I hope we sign Haaland - but I've become less and less convinced that this will happen. The next window will reveal how Pep thinks and might well usher in a new era in football tactics.

If you were CEO of a business and you could buy an asset now for £150 million or wait a year and buy exactly the same asset for £75 million, what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.