Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Hope your right but I think uefa will use the lower capacity and need compensate Istanbul and sell far more of the expensive tickets.
I had a look at the 2019 final. The majority for the clubs were £60 and £154. There were a significant number for £385 and a very small amount for £513:

I had a look at the 2019 final. The majority for the clubs were £60 and £154. There were a significant number for £385 and a very small amount for £513:

I know that's how they usually split it but as there will less going they can just allocate the dearer sides to fans rather than the ends. Wouldn't put it past them.

I know that's how they usually split it but as there will less going they can just allocate the dearer sides to fans rather than the ends. Wouldn't put it past them.
No, I wouldn't. But if we get, say, 7,000, then if that map is anything to go by then at best we can hope for 250x£513, 3,000x£154, 1,750x£385, 2,000x£60.

The pricing structure appears to be the same for 2019 as 2020 was going to be, so I imagine Wembley would be no different.

Last edited:
I will hand over the keys when you can explain how it is less safe for the 10,000 to travel to the UK rather than Turkey (whilst 8,000 fans don’t travel).

10,000 travelling is less risky than 18,000 travelling.

keys safe and sound for now
Because when they come back from Turkey they will quarantine, whereas no one with an exemption coming here will.

Quarantine = good, Exemption = bad.

Give me your keys.

No, I wouldn't. But if we get, say, 7,000, then if that map is anything to go by then at best we can hope for 250x£513, 3,000x£154, 1,750x£385, 2,000x£60.

The pricing structure appears to be the same for 2019 as 2020 was going to be, so I imagine Wembley would be no different.
Try 4000 tickets tops.
thats about 2500 available to actual supporters.
wembley, great.

Having 8k fans go to one place, come back, quarantine and get tested in line with government regulations is considerably safer than having over 10 thousand UEFA staff, media, VIPs and guests from all over Europe and the world coming over with an exemption on quarantining.

Where's your house and when do you want to give me your keys?
Spot on my friend.

Do anybody know the answers:

1. How many have we got on the Champions’ League Cup Scheme?
2. What is the breakdown of loyalty points amongst CL Scheme members? Eg how many on 0-10k, 10k - 15k and 15k and above.
3. Will ticket sales be similar to those of the Carabau Cup ie fans having to take covid tests and travel on official club transport etc.

Ps. I am desperate for a ticket :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.