Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Do anybody know the answers:

1. How many have we got on the Champions’ League Cup Scheme?
2. What is the breakdown of loyalty points amongst CL Scheme members? Eg how many on 0-10k, 10k - 15k and 15k and above.
3. Will ticket sales be similar to those of the Carabau Cup ie fans having to take covid tests and travel on official club transport etc.

Ps. I am desperate for a ticket :)
You can bet everyone in the higher point brackets is on the CL scheme, and if we do get 4,000 tickets it will need around 20k points.

If we get 6k it may go down to about 16k points.

Because when they come back from Turkey they will quarantine, whereas no one with an exemption coming here will.

Quarantine = good, Exemption = bad.

Give me your keys.
Yesterday’s figures:

2047 cases and 5 deaths = good

versus:

18052 cases and 281 deaths = bad

Anyone saying this game should still take place in Turkey as opposed to England (or Portugal) is either on UEFA’s payroll, has a vested interest because they’ve been stupid enough to book non-refundable travel and accomodation, or is simply off their fucking rocker.

Yesterday’s figures:

versus:

Anyone saying this game should still take place in Turkey as opposed to England (or Portugal) is either on UEFA’s payroll, has a vested interest because they’ve been stupid enough to book non-refundable travel and accomodation, or is simply off their fucking rocker.
I think the point he is trying to make is that the 5 deaths can become 281 if 1,000 people are coming from here, there and everywhere without quarantine.

You can bet everyone in the higher point brackets is on the CL scheme, and if we do get 4,000 tickets it will need around 20k points.

That rules me out. Unless the ticket prices are prohibitively expensive and it puts people off, ie £380-£520.

Yeah I guess you’re right. Looks like I’m watching it on the telly then. (13000 points)

Yeah I guess you’re right. Looks like I’m watching it on the telly then. (13000 points)
Wouldn't count yourself out just yet. If you're willing to pay top whack then you might just get one. I don't know how many people were on the cup scheme but simply judging from where I sit in the ground, virtually none of the season ticket-holders around me are present on CL nights.

I think the point he is trying to make is that the 5 deaths can become 281 if 1,000 people are coming from here, there and everywhere without quarantine.
Absolutely no chance given the amount of people in this country who have already been jabbed. Only a fucking idiot would think one single event with 25000 people attending would see daily Covid deaths increase over 50 fold.

Wouldn't count yourself out just yet. If you're willing to pay top whack then you might just get one. I don't know how many people were on the cup scheme but simply judging from where I sit in the ground, virtually none of the season ticket-holders around me are present on CL nights.
Yes and me. Usually they’re all foreigners with cameras! Regarding pricing I’ll pay ANYTHING.

Wouldn’t care personally, would have spent double that going to and staying in turkey along with ticket and spends. I’d pay up to 5 ton I reckon if it’s at Wembley.
I get it but this is why football will never change as fans simply pay the extortionate amounts

Yesterday’s figures:

versus:

The UK had 67k cases on Jan 8th. Football was being played at that point if I'm not mistaken. I'm not arsed about where it is played but moving it to the UK on the basis of public health is beyond stupid.

Only a fucking idiot would think one single event with 25000 people attending would see daily Covid deaths increase over 50 fold.
The danger isn't the UK supporters attending, it's the 10k travelling from all over the world including places with considerably worse data than Turkey that will be given exemptions from quarantining which are the danger to the UK. Only a fucking idiot would fail to understand this basic issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.