Talksport

That all seeing all knowing football icon Andy Cole recently shared another of his pearls of wisdom , Chelski are now favourites for the Champs league , transparent **** , still trying to please his Raggy hangers on , what a pleb.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210509_191617.jpg
    Screenshot_20210509_191617.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 100
That all seeing all knowing football icon Andy Cole recently shared another of his pearls of wisdom , Chelski are now favourites for the Champs league , transparent **** , still trying to please his Raggy hangers on , what a pleb.

did you mean Andrew Cole as I believe he likes to be known as ?

Maturity (substitute for foc ) has not improved his mentality or integrity obviously.

I was sure we had an Andrew Cole that played for us but I must have been mistaken as I checked back through the list of the favourite 100 City players of all times but can't find him anywhere
He was called something else a bit more unsavoury at the time I seem to recall?

Had the misfortune to catch 10 mins today in a mates car.

Go and take a listen to around 12:23.

Piece about Kev’s comments. Danny Murphy was suggesting there wasn’t enough balance in the conversation(it was anti Kev).

Simon Jordan said ‘balance is important but not about Man City’

Had the misfortune to catch 10 mins today in a mates car.

Go and take a listen to around 12:23.

Piece about Kev’s comments. Danny Murphy was suggesting there wasn’t enough balance in the conversation(it was anti Kev).

Simon Jordan said ‘balance is important but not about Man City’
I just listened to that on catch-up. White and Jordan totally twisted Kev's very measured comments. Despicable really.

Jordan having an absolute mare this morning ( that that its a shocker that he is ) almost arguing against himself spouting anti-City bile
Listened for 2 minutes then off. It was a parody. He's the turd that won't flush. I would guess he doesn't have one mate.
The early morning show was very complimentary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.