SAS Who dares wins

He had four years in the SBS as part of a total of 11 years in the Army and Marines and somewhere in there was a corporal.
He plays the part of Chief Instructor for TV, very far fetched by any standards but more so with his DS 'subordinates' all being experienced Staff Serjeants who probably had a good laugh at him playing the little Hitler part.
I dont doubt his career really and its way more than i achieved in that sense and i know hes playing a part. Its just the part of a dick head. ;)

the mutual friend who knows him said he was never rated as being any ‘good’

as an aside, any of these ex special forces who put themselves out there like the likes of middleton arent welcomed back into sterling lines and are ostracised.
My mate went to the annual charity do there 2 years ago, said it was amazing. I was due to go last year ... covid :(

There is absolutely no way some of them could get to 10.1 on the bleep test. Not even close. This show and many others have turned to shit because someone thinks it’s a good idea to have a program full of odd bods in it.

The reality TV element is why it has lasted so long. Sixth series with seventh planned. Previous SAS/special forces shows that focused on the physical exercises, were more authentic and presented by a professional broadcaster rather than a team of SBS/SAS only lasted two series on BBC.

It is commissioned and aired on Channel 4, it was in their founding charter to commission more diverse programming even before specific diversity targets were commonplace. Obviously a long running programme will be diversity inclusive and "woke".

The reality TV element is why it has lasted so long. Sixth series with seventh planned. Previous SAS/special forces shows that focused on the physical exercises, were more authentic and presented by a professional broadcaster rather than a team of SBS/SAS only lasted two series on BBC.

It is commissioned and aired on Channel 4, it was in their founding charter to commission more diverse programming even before specific diversity targets were commonplace. Obviously a long running programme will be diversity inclusive and "woke".
And shit because of it. Holly needs to stick to his interpretive dance workshops than trying to win a show based on SAS selection. What was he thinking when he applied ffs?

how the fuck did the bloke called holly manage to stay after passing out on the first trial, made a complete mockery of the whole thing, SAS, who faints wins

I dont doubt his career really and its way more than i achieved in that sense and i know hes playing a part. Its just the part of a dick head. ;)

the mutual friend who knows him said he was never rated as being any ‘good’

as an aside, any of these ex special forces who put themselves out there like the likes of middleton arent welcomed back into sterling lines and are ostracised.
My mate went to the annual charity do there 2 years ago, said it was amazing. I was due to go last year ... covid :(
The man passed selection and served,whatever you think of him as a person,i can assure you he was 'good'

Also,on this occasion,its Stirling ;-)

And shit because of it. Holly needs to stick to his interpretive dance workshops than trying to win a show based on SAS selection. What was he thinking when he applied ffs?

1620740837551.png

Aerial dancing not interpretive dance.
Not a discipline for fatties.

Looks like she has a good core strength, but being so tall probably not the best body shape for endurance exercises.

She passed out due to dehydration, which the medical officer accepted. Do you really think if it was a fitness issue that they would have negligently let her pass through and become liable for any accidents?

Fragile as fuck pal,the demons were still lurking and i suspect his bucket is still tipping over.
Its only a TV show....but its not an experience such a mind should be subject too.

It just seems they have abandoned their primary goal of recruiting civilians capable of putting themselves forward for selection,in favour of ticking boxes and adding unnecessary diversity.
That’ll be the production team wanting drama of guys like him who have had it really tough, to me they shouldn’t be allowed on if not mentally right.

That’ll be the production team wanting drama of guys like him who have had it really tough, to me they shouldn’t be allowed on if not mentally right.
I agree,he is clearly a top lad who was trying to prove something more to himself because thats who he is and what he's about.But sometimes others have to recognise what is best and stop them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.