Return of Supporters

I don't agree with a ballot for this very reason, you reward your most loyal supporters first and foremost. Me and my old man have 21k points and just missed out on that tiny allocation the club put on.

Thankfully we qualified from the ballot today but he can't go now anyway, and there will be others like him, so tickets will go back on sale so don't give up yet mate.

And I disagree with you.

I think all the tickets should have gone to ballot.

I'm quite sure plenty of people who have more loyalty points then me have actually been to less City games than I have. My attendance at away games has varied over the near 50 years I have been a season ticket holder due to personal circumstances. Last time City lifted the Premier League trophy I was sat with the Brighton fans. Thankfully, I can buy tickets for the Everton game due to the ballot. I feel for anyone that would normally have been there and can't go.

It really isn’t fair to keep fans in the dark over this ballot with no email at all. We should all know by now either way, so we can just get over it and enjoy tonight’s game.

And I disagree with you.

I think all the tickets should have gone to ballot.

I'm quite sure plenty of people who have more loyalty points then me have actually been to less City games than I have. My attendance at away games has varied over the near 50 years I have been a season ticket holder due to personal circumstances. Last time City lifted the Premier League trophy I was sat with the Brighton fans. Thankfully, I can buy tickets for the Everton game due to the ballot. I feel for anyone that would normally have been there and can't go.

What's your rationale for saying they should all go to a ballot?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.