Return of Supporters

We rewarded the people who rarely, if ever, miss a game, home or away. I'd say that was rewarding loyalty.

After that, the majority were always going to miss out. Life isn't fair sometimes unfortunately.
Yes it's a ballot so no problem not getting a ticket , but not to even bother sending me an email is beyond contempt . Piss poor by the club yet again

Remember this. City Matters didn’t think loyalty should have been rewarded for this. This, the only game we will have had the chance to see in last 16 months.
Do the elected cm reps consult the fanbase or is it a behind closed doors situation? Not having a dig at anyone I would like to know what the process is.

To all the people moaning they haven’t got an email saying they’ve lost in the ballot, there’s probably 35000 S/C holders and a similar number of Cityzens who’ve entered and haven’t won. There won’t be a mailing list with all 70000 and it took several hours to send the 10000 winners an email. I expect a blanket email to everyone at the end of the day saying if you’ve not heard you haven’t won. Can’t expect individual emails for so many so quickly.

My wife's hairdresser has been given 2 tickets by a member of staff , begs the question how many tickets have city given to friends family and other hangers on
How will this work thought it was name on tickets and having to have matching ID on gate?? Does this mean tickets can just be transferred to anyone then?

We rewarded the people who rarely, if ever, miss a game, home or away. I'd say that was rewarding loyalty.

After that, the majority were always going to miss out. Life isn't fair sometimes unfortunately.
You thought it wasn’t fair for it to go to loyalty points . You agreed to a system where someone with one season’s attendance had same chance as those with decades. So spare me the “we rewarded “ bollocks . You shafted the loyal fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.