Match Thread | Newcastle vs Man City (14/05/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody explain to me how is that a penalty, do they check all camera angles???????
They've checked everything - tonight's broadcast of Eastenders, that channel with the God stuff, Mike RIley's video collection of Ashley Young's gymnastic tumbles, and the VAR pop-up shop sez PEN! Is anyone surprised?

Jings, you need to get out more. Why do you feel the need to constantly over analyse every comment?
He's way better than being a "decent" keeper....he's played at a very high level in a very high level league for a few seasons and I'll tell you this...he won't progress unless we play him more in games that matter, or give him him the opportunity to show what he can do. If Ederson gets injured who would you rather see in goal?...grey haired nice guy Carson who hasn't played in about 10 fucking years or Stefan?

There's so much bullshit in this comment I don't know where to start.

1) He played in a decent league for 1/3 of a season. 17 games.

2) He's a back up keeper, he signed to be a back up keeper and knew he wouldn't get a lot of games.

3) When he leaves, we'll get another good back up with the money we make from him.

4) No one, literally no one, has said Carson should play ahead of Steffen.

Objectively, it isn’t. It was given, so in historical terms, it is.

Any other interpretation is nonsense.
No. Any other interpretation is correct. Anyone claiming otherwise is struggling with extreme bias induced myopia. Not one of you fuckers would be doing anything other than screaming penalty if that happened to KDB against Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.