Return of Supporters

If it is done away with the points system then I expect the club to reimburse me the £500 that I have spent on platinum membership trying to keep up with the higher points people.

That platinum is the biggest crock of shit the club ever came up with. An absolute blatant money grab. I refused to play ball on that and as such have lagged behind points wise.

However, if I had paid it for the last god knows how long then I agree with you!

I managed to get a mobile ticket this morning but my android phone is not compatible with the Google Pay App. It has been impossible to get through on the phones as usual. Does anyone on here know what the solution to this is? Someone said earlier there may be a print-at-home function but there is no mention of this on the confirmation email.

There is defo a print at home option. I asked the supporter services on Twitter the other day. They said to contact them before the game if they are required.

Also, from the website on the Ballot frequently asked questions..

“ We appreciate digital tickets may not be for everyone so Print@Home will remain an option. We understand that not everyone may have access to a printer but we would ask that you seek assistance from a friend or family member, whilst ensuring you adhere to the guidelines, as we will not be issuing paper tickets or access cards for the 20/21 season “

Wife had same problem. You need to send it to your gmail account (set one up if you don’t have one) and then click on it from there. Works then.
Thanks for posting this because I was having the same problem ("‘This item cannot be saved on this device’.") and this fixed it.

So message 'bumped' to help others who might be having problems

i advocated for 'protection' for the high loyalty pointers....obviously i would, as im one. i dont know how many supporters have 23k plus....i reckon 1k. be good if we all knew..... so....if 1k of tickets went to loyalty pointers, non went to supporters clubs.....seems reasonable to me !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.