Return of Supporters

The 0-1 loss at home to Bury on valentine's day 1998 when the fan ran into the pitch and ripped his season ticket up should have been worth at least 30,000 points. I think it has been voted the worst game in City's history and as I was there I can't disagree with that opinion.

Ahh Tony Cunningham. A man that never broke sweat.turned slower than a supertanker and could be outpaced by an arthritic snail.
That Bury game.....shudders.

There were 2 lads on my row in my row of the Umbro stand (don't know why I was in there for this game rather than my kippax seat now) passing spliffs along the row, even that didn't help.

It might be useful for people attending on Sunday to have a checklist of what you need as maybe some haven't watched the video in the confirmation email.

Complete questionnaire 72 hours or less before the match
Ticket in Google Pay or Apple Pay wallet or paper ticket
Photo ID
NHS Track and Trace app on phone
Mask

The one that could catch people out is photo ID.
Thank you!

Also: Check your permitted entry time.

And take a phone charger for your car.

I take it the questionnaire will be sent out Thursday?

Yeah me too. This on top of the ESL crap means they have lost me, we have become everything I used to hate about United. I wont be renewing and have had a season ticket since 1992 on all cup schemes, I have only missed a couple of games at the Etihad but did have a ticket for them, so have purchased a ticket for every game inc friendlies and it feels like a real kick in the teeth. If any other business or person treated loyalty like this I would walk away, why should City be any different just because they are City?
Because it’s in your blood and you don’t view it as a business. Don’t do it bud

I can’t lie, I’m still livid about the fact cityzen card holders were able to enter the ballot alongside season card holders with an equal chance of being successful.

Total Bullshit.
Citycards were in a separate ballot for a much smaller chunk of the tickets so they didn't have anything like an equal chance with s/card holders.

I was actually in Ibiza in the early 80s with my (then) wife; stayed in Portinax and all I can remember was it rained constantly for a week, I think it was April/May but can’t remember exactly which year
No it would have been August, and the lad we met was with his girlfriend, while we were there City sold Trevor Francis and we were all a bit pissed off, week or two before the season kicked off, am sure he was called Steve, he was from MAC, i have run into him a time or two when travelling to Europe ? thanks for the reply.

Think it can if it's a condition of buying a ticket.
It didn't read to me like it was:

• NHS Track & Trace – to comply with the UK Government’s Track & Trace programme, QR codes will be available on-site to scan via the NHS COVID-19 app.

For everyone who has missed out, we have to get over this huge disappointment, like you I have missed out and its been very hard to accept and I am with each and everyone of you on this subject, I think it has been handled badly and hope we never have to be subject to this ever again. But for those who are going have a good time but remember the lads who have missed out and consider their feelings.

I will carry on Supporting City because they are a big part of my life, we have been ridiculed in some quarters, but treat it with the content it deserves.

I would check your maths. This is the build up:

I was a Blue Member for 2011-2 and 2012-3. That generated 225 points.

I got a season ticket in 2013-14 through to 2019-20. That is seven seasons at a basic 980 points a season. That is made up of 380 points for Platinum Membership plus 200 points each for the League Cup, FA Cup, and UEFA Schemes. That comes to 6,860 points.

I got a bonus 1,000 point with the first season ticket plus 50 points for a digital programme subscription for one year.

Finally there are the points gamed from attending home UEFA, FA Cup, EFL Cup matches along with (double) points gamed from attending Community Shield, plus Wembley finals and semi-finals. Also double points from the away FA Cup tie at Norwich. That adds up to 1,550 points over seven seasons.

Add that up and you get to 9,685.

Prior to 2011-12, I had no membership so I relied on a friend to order me tickets and earlier than that paid at the gate.
And there we have City's loyalty in a nutshell. Sign up for everything, pay extra for points (Platinum) and join the schemes. Anything before 2011 isn't loyalty, it's legacy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.