Harry Kane

Would prefer Haaland, who offers you pace, power and very clinical finisher. But Kane is the finished article, albeit I have concerns with his injury record.

Dipper Barnes being the first pundit to break rank and advising Kane to move to the RAGS or Chavs instead of the Citizens.

What is it about Kane ? I fully understand the statistics and the fact that he is a goalscorer who would probably score for fun in our team , but I just can't warm to him but why ? Is it because we are losing kun and the replacement is from another prem team and well it's not quite exciting enough ? If a goalscorer like kun is being replaced I want excitement, I want someone who has some style some panache someone who is going to get us on the edge of our seats or stood up fully !! And Kane with his speech impediment and Jimmy hill chin is not really all that ? Is it because really we all associate him with spuds and really can't see him playing for anyone else ? I genuinely don't know the answer, what I do know is that a player like Kun deserves to be replaced by the very best there is, and Kane for all the statistics feels a bit underwhelming ?

What is it about Kane ? I fully understand the statistics and the fact that he is a goalscorer who would probably score for fun in our team , but I just can't warm to him but why ? Is it because we are losing kun and the replacement is from another prem team and well it's not quite exciting enough ? If a goalscorer like kun is being replaced I want excitement, I want someone who has some style some panache someone who is going to get us on the edge of our seats or stood up fully !! And Kane with his speech impediment and Jimmy hill chin is not really all that ? Is it because really we all associate him with spuds and really can't see him playing for anyone else ? I genuinely don't know the answer, what I do know is that a player like Kun deserves to be replaced by the very best there is, and Kane for all the statistics feels a bit underwhelming ?
Regardless of what you think of him as a player it's piss poor referencing his speech 'impediment'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.