Harry Kane

Super Joey Hart

If we have any aspirations of taking that title back from that filth over in Merseyside then Harry Kane has to be the player we go all out for this transfer window.

It’s obvious Pep rates him very highly and is always complimentary about him. Yes Levy would be a nightmare to deal with but we have done business with him before so it’s not totally out the picture and with the stadium debt and covid crippling finances he may want to cash in on an asset while he’s got chance.

Aguero hasn’t long left and Jesus just simply isn’t good enough to play for us, we need a ruthless centre forward and Kane is exactly that. Can you imagine him being fed in the chances that we create?

If we have any aspirations of taking that title back from that filth over in Merseyside then Harry Kane has to be the player we go all out for this transfer window.

It’s obvious Pep rates him very highly and is always complimentary about him. Yes Levy would be a nightmare to deal with but we have done business with him before so it’s not totally out the picture and with the stadium debt and covid crippling finances he may want to cash in on an asset while he’s got chance.

Aguero hasn’t long left and Jesus just simply isn’t good enough to play for us, we need a ruthless centre forward and Kane is exactly that. Can you imagine him being fed in the chances that we create?
I like Kane, but I'm just not sure he fits Peps style of play? Therefore I can't see us going for him.

You would have to be a particularly insane kind of stupid to pay the £150m+ fee to buy Harry Kane.

He's been half the striker he was since his 5th ankle ligament injury in 4 years, the one that required surgery to fix in 2019.

And if the first few games back are an indicator, the Hamstring surgery he's just come back from has taken away some pace (and he didn't have loads before).

To pay that much money for a guy who appears to have prawn crackers for ligaments would be criminal financial mismanagement.

Oh and he's 27 in 3 weeks, so he doesn't even have age going in his favour.

Last edited:
Great player but we've got an injury prone striker who's far better for us anyway. He might be leaving next year but that doesn't mean I want another injury prone one in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.