Return of Supporters

We have done 2/3 girl uses same email as me says hers already done when I opened it, great day to have to deal with customer services ffs
I forwarded the questionnaire mail to my phone as when I click on the link it says that I'm permitted to attend and a confirmation mail will follow. I reckon that will be enough as I definitely don't feel like trying to reach supporter services today.

Literally just had a second email about the questionnaire it says was already done, clicked on the link and it's now let me do it thankfully :+)

Literally just had a second email about the questionnaire it says was already done, clicked on the link and it's now let me do it thankfully :+)
Yes me too, was just about to call re my lads.

Fuck me, how I ever got to 60 following these twats 59 years I will never know!

These questionnaires are confusing me...

I had two emails, one for me one for my 11 year old. Clicked on the link in mine, completed it. Clicked on the link in my son’s to be told it’s already completed. Then got an email for my son thanking him for completing his questionnaire, which I hadn’t done.

Then this morning an email to me urgently telling me to fill in the questionnaire...which I do for the second time. Followed by another email thanking my son for filling his in.

I’m already waiting for Supporter Services to come back as the NHS track and trace app needs an English or Welsh postcode, we have different one in Scotland.

Supporter Services are an absolute waste of time. The embedded link in my email never worked to download to apple wallet. Rang everyday this week with promises of a new mail within 24 hours and then print at home tickets. Each day over 2 hours on the phone. Today rang again nobody can explain why a print at home ticket cannot be sent. Still not received questionnaire. Someone was going to ring me back in 15 minutes of course that did not happen. Will try the phone again now but looking like this won’t get sorted today. Absolute joke.

Supporter Services are an absolute waste of time. The embedded link in my email never worked to download to apple wallet. Rang everyday this week with promises of a new mail within 24 hours and then print at home tickets. Each day over 2 hours on the phone. Today rang again nobody can explain why a print at home ticket cannot be sent. Still not received questionnaire. Someone was going to ring me back in 15 minutes of course that did not happen. Will try the phone again now but looking like this won’t get sorted today. Absolute joke.
Same boat mate. Incompatible phone, have spent hour after hour in queues, no sensible response. Promised return calls that never come, absolute fucking disgrace.

These questionnaires are confusing me...

I had two emails, one for me one for my 11 year old. Clicked on the link in mine, completed it. Clicked on the link in my son’s to be told it’s already completed. Then got an email for my son thanking him for completing his questionnaire, which I hadn’t done.

Then this morning an email to me urgently telling me to fill in the questionnaire...which I do for the second time. Followed by another email thanking my son for filling his in.

I’m already waiting for Supporter Services to come back as the NHS track and trace app needs an English or Welsh postcode, we have different one in Scotland.

Let me know the answer to that last question please

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.