Premier League Games 30/April, 1/2/3 May

Where are you upto on the hype train? Do you think you can finish top 4?

I’ve ruled it out all season and still do. Just so many better teams around us ... BUT! what gets me hope is that we do have very winnable games until the end of the season, if we play like we did tonight in all them then we do have a chance of top 4.

I’ve ruled it out all season and still do. Just so many better teams around us ... BUT! what gets me hope is that we do have very winnable games until the end of the season, if we play like we did tonight in all them then we do have a chance of top 4.
Good man. Exactly how we always used to be. I miss that kind of excitement at times.

I think you might be disappointed in our team selection against Chelsea though if they get through to the final. I‘d expect Pep not to show our A game against them in the league fixture.

Good man. Exactly how we always used to be. I miss that kind of excitement at times.

I think you might be disappointed in our team selection against Chelsea though if they get through to the final. I‘d expect Pep not to show our A game against them in the league fixture.

oh yeh. C’mon City! To be honest, even your second string is good enough to beat Chelsea.

Did you ever reconsider this. Or is everybody else still wrong twice over ?

It's still a red.

If you dive into a tackle in a way that means you're 100% going to go studs up into another players leg regardless of whether you get the ball, it's the textbook definition of endangering an opposition player.

All that's happened since is the referees and VARs have made about 10 completely wrong red card decisions that make me feel a lot better about disagreeing with their "official" reason and peter walton.

Last edited:
It's still a red.

If you dive into a tackle in a way that means you're 100% going to go studs up into another players leg regardless of whether you get the ball, it's the textbook definition of endangering an opposition player.

All that's happened since is the referees and VARs have made about 10 completely wrong red card decisions that make me feel a lot better about disagreeing with their "official" reason and peter walton.

What about the veracity of your replies to those that disagreed with you. And who were subsequently proved correct in their opinion.

By the fact that pigmol had to overturn the decision because it was so poor.

Of course if you worked for pigmol, and i think you could , you would have added another match for a frivolous appeal.

Sorry, why does that prove them right?

You've written all sorts in the VAR thread and the refereeing conspiracy thread about how incompetent and corrupt you think referees are, and now they've made a decision you want to agree with suddenly you're appealing to the unquestionable authority of PGMOL?

Laughable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.