Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Thought I had everything sorted - travel, tickets and tests, then start reading this thread!!

I have booked the PCR test at Dam Health in Didsbury for Thursday afternoon (travelling out Friday morning), as it said results back by midnight on the day of the test. Now they have changed their homepage to say results within 24 hours - which is obviously worrying, especially with the 'hit and miss' reports on here. I have e-mailed them and they said they have had 1,000s of new appointments this week due to the change in restrictions and they will pass on my flight details to the lab. So not much of a guarantee there!
If you don't get your result, check your spam. They told me that was the main reason for negative reviews and stood by their same day guarantee.

Question for anyone who booked on the official trip... What happened next? I've got the confirmation email saying I've booked that trip, but nothing has been sent about flights (so I can't book my day two test yet). I presume they email about it?

Not quite. You need seat number for the first so assume you won’t get that until the airport.
Second one can only be done 48 hrs before flight home

thanks. Re seat numbers, because every one Official club flight will be from City, i thought you may get set numbers in final email confirmation but if not, makes sense can only be done at airport. so I guess check-in then have to go on web to complete the form

re the return, I assumed as soon as you have the PCR ref you could do it but sounds like I should do that on Friday as I am going on the day trip

Isn't there only 1 more window at 3pm to go (14,500 + UCL scheme)?

Maybe another criteria could be released today at 5pm?

@BringBackSwales mate someone on here had the same issue re no travel and they posted last night that they'd contacted customer services and they'd sorted it by cancelling the original purchase and then re-buying the same seat(s) with travel option included. Might be worth you trying again as seems it depends who you get at Supporter Services. Or email one of the names mentioned earlier. You could also quote my tweet to supporter services yesterday afternoon that asked them about the travel option not being visible. Good luck
Cheers robsta but to be honest I couldn’t cope with trying to contact supporter devices again. I doubt I’d get me easy jet fare back, accommodation was £90 for 2 nights, I will have a more relaxed trip and meet up with 4 old mates. Would rather spend the £400 than try and ring out Supporter Disservice’s team again

Same boat here. If the worst happens and we are at the airport without our results back from DAM are we basically knackered? Tempted to ring up and see if I can swap my test to the Wednesday & just get a 30 euro antigen test when I'm in porto which I think gets us in the ground and back home aswell?
Yeah, that's what I was going to do originally, but when it stated that you get your results by midnight on the day of the test, I opted for that. Don't know whether to change it to Wednesday or just proper mither them when having the test that I must have the result that day!

So I've got 13200 points and on cup scheme and had mentally written off going, now it looks possible.....

my dad has similar number - anyone know how we can link or buy together so fly together etc? Thanks!
make sure on the account of whoever is booking that the other is on the family and friends list

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.