Stupid little things that bug you

People being interviewed in radio or TV who answer every question with "Absolutely".
Just say yes or no, you tossers

Sitting here at Tesco car park while she is inside shopping, every single person who has returned a trolley to the trolley bay has just dumped them in without slotting them into the correct place. Lasy bastards. That last bloke has squeezed his small trolley into a large one! Whats wrong with these people. I need to go home sharpish.

Sitting here at Tesco car park while she is inside shopping, every single person who has returned a trolley to the trolley bay has just dumped them in without slotting them into the correct place. Lasy bastards. That last bloke has squeezed his small trolley into a large one! Whats wrong with these people. I need to go home sharpish.
You should have gone round the corner to Adled or Didl, a much better class of peasant.

Biscuits and gravy. This food seems to be viewed as the dog’s bollocks in the US as every time I watch Triple D, Guy Fieri is shoving them in his fat gob, yet over here nobody knows what the fuck they are. Burgers, hot dogs, BBQ, we get all this so why not the biscuits and gravy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.