Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

So after endless placing tickets in basket only to get the message they were no longer available, I finally got one in there only for the payment screen to freeze. Much screaming and endless re-entering of credit card details had no effect and then I get an email from UEFA confirming my purchase. Can't believe it. Does anyone know the deal with actually getting the tickets - it says use the App or you will get an email in May, which isn't particularly helpful. See you in Porto.

So after endless placing tickets in basket only to get the message they were no longer available, I finally got one in there only for the payment screen to freeze. Much screaming and endless re-entering of credit card details had no effect and then I get an email from UEFA confirming my purchase. Can't believe it. Does anyone know the deal with actually getting the tickets - it says use the App or you will get an email in May, which isn't particularly helpful. See you in Porto.

Attachments

• 298B3E8C-CE3C-4286-91E8-2F48E571DEFE.jpeg
    298B3E8C-CE3C-4286-91E8-2F48E571DEFE.jpeg
    408.1 KB · Views: 75
Thanks - just done that but it says no tickets associated with my account although the website has the purchase recorded. I assume it will just take time for the App to catch up.

Are both UEFA tickets transferable? Someone looking to swap both to me and my OH, but wasn't sure if only the guest could be swapped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.