Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Is anyone getting multiple emails from Sportsworld regarding passport details? So far I've done it for flight 7 and flight 8 so fuck knows which flight I'll end up on.

Got 2 tickets, declined credit card info as foreign transaction... usually just re submit and goes through. No where on uefa site to let me re submit.... contacted them, no tickets. Shambles

Well that was an hour plus wasted ........but we'll done to all that got tickets, long shot but just need the one if anyone out there wants to offload

Is anyone getting multiple emails from Sportsworld regarding passport details? So far I've done it for flight 7 and flight 8 so fuck knows which flight I'll end up on.
I’ve filled in the details twice and still the confirmation shows the last three boxes are empty.
I‘ve emailed them last night and this morning and still no answer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.