Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Are both UEFA tickets transferable? Someone looking to swap both to me and my OH, but wasn't sure if only the guest could be swapped.
@CSBlue this was the problem I had. Think the person booking has to keep ownership of one ticket. So if someone buys two they can transfer one but only one. Slightly guessing here but I was trying to buy just one for my son and it wouldn't let me change ownership. Gave me some message along lines of purchaser has to retain ownership or something like that.

going mental here. Despite having received a confirmation email and the money going out of my account, when I now log in to the UEFA ticket portal it says I have no ticket associated with my profile. any else experienced this and can reassure me?

going mental here. Despite having received a confirmation email and the money going out of my account, when I now log in to the UEFA ticket portal it says I have no ticket associated with my profile. any else experienced this and can reassure me?
lol fucking panic over. I have two accounts one with my personal and one with my work email. I've still got the ticket

@CSBlue this was the problem I had. Think the person booking has to keep ownership of one ticket. So if someone buys two they can transfer one but only one. Slightly guessing here but I was trying to buy just one for my son and it wouldn't let me change ownership. Gave me some message along lines of purchaser has to retain ownership or something like that.

Although I thought the tickets didn't have the person's name on them? Also, the person who bought both of ours will be in Porto so can collect.

My Sister has seen someone online say that there are no names and passport numbers on the tickets picked up from the ground - That can’t be right surely?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.