Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Must be to do with segregation otherwise that's a joke that they didn't give them to us. Probably explains why so many City fans got the tickets for the general area although it could mean there will be lots of independent travelling Chelsea in there too that couldn't get official tickets.
Apparently Chelsea had two sets of ticket distribution, the independent travelling fans allocation that sold out in a day, they also had a travel package allocation which didn’t sell out and they are the 800 that got returned .. I’m sure the neutral zone will be 90% Blues ..

Flight 3 is 7:30am and flight 6 is 8:00am. He is confused how one friend has been moved and his friends brother has not, and no e-ticket yet for flight 6.
How strange that flight 8 is 7:45! Clearly no order to them.

Anyone know the airline of the club trip? Received my e ticket and filling out passenger locator forms but but can't see the airline mentioned?
I think they're using several airlines. It was on the email that give you the flight number and time. Mine is Air Tanker flight 16

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.