Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Anyone know the airline of the club trip? Received my e ticket and filling out passenger locator forms but but can't see the airline mentioned?

I don't think we should mock Chelsea fans for not selling their ticket allocation, we should instead call out journalists who write these stories and never have to pay for expensive flights and tickets.
I am not mocking anybody. Just an observation that Tottenham are similar to us in support terms in my opiniion.

No mate, they were lumped into the UEFA neutral zone allocation of 1700
Must be to do with segregation otherwise that's a joke that they didn't give them to us. Probably explains why so many City fans got the tickets for the general area although it could mean there will be lots of independent travelling Chelsea in there too that couldn't get official tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.