Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Has anyone used SM travel in Cheadle? Booked in there at 9am tomorrow. Gettin' a bit twitchy now with some of the tales tonight.
South Manchester travel? Heald green?

Its one of the ones we're waiting on mate, i know people who got them back at 6pm and others like myself and swales who are still waiting with twitchy bums

Yes mate, just been down there, just fobbed me off and said there’s another batch of results going out at 9:30 and I’ll definitely have it by midnight. Flying out tomorrow morning, could do without this stress
Jesus - hope you get it through mate. Got a mate who is flying out in the morning waiting for his from what I think is the same place. His brother’s came through at 6.40pm but still waiting on his even though they got tested at roughly the same time this morning ffs

Jesus - hope you get it through mate. Got a mate who is flying out in the morning waiting for his from what I think is the same place. His brother’s came through at 6.40pm but still waiting on his even though they got tested at roughly the same time this morning ffs
I messaged them asking why they weren’t processed in the same order they were done in, much fairer, got no answer

Is the certificate in the Healthpassport App from Dam Health sufficient to use? I haven’t had a separate email from them just an update in the app

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.