Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Bizarrely just minutes after my post on Thursday I got another e-mail apologising for the hold up in processing the refund and saying it has now been processed and will be in my account in 3 to 5 working days

However it is a partial refund (£65 as opposed to £130) because it was only the day 2 results I didn't receive. Technically it is correct but I was expecting the full refund like you got... oh well its better than nothing
Finally got a response from Blindspot 3 weeks after their last email saying they would look into why we never got our Day 2 results, except for mine a week later with a dodgy pdf. Unbelievably they claim it’s because we didn’t register the tests even though I sent email evidence where the registration was confirmed.

Absolute scam merchants and I’m going down the chargeback route now.

Not a surprise that they admit to being very busy with complaints in their email.

Congratulations to DAM Health for finally replying to my email of 27th May. Only took them 6 weeks and then they quote the excuse that they've "recevied an extraoridnary volume of emails since travel restrictions were lifted". Really !!! Thankfully I got the issue fixed but before we flew but what a bunch of *******s

Congratulations to DAM Health for finally replying to my email of 27th May. Only took them 6 weeks and then they quote the excuse that they've "recevied an extraoridnary volume of emails since travel restrictions were lifted". Really !!! Thankfully I got the issue fixed but before we flew but what a bunch of *******s
I'm still struggling with DAM health. Waiting on a refund since May! Awful company.

I'm still struggling with DAM health. Waiting on a refund since May! Awful company.
Have you tried claiming refund through your credit card ? I got my issue fixed with DAM Health but never got one of our results of Dante Labs for 2 day test. Claimed back through credit card and money back without any issues.

Have you tried claiming refund through your credit card ? I got my issue fixed with DAM Health but never got one of our results of Dante Labs for 2 day test. Claimed back through credit card and money back without any issues.
No, my bank are being hard work. They're saying I need proof that DAM said they'd refund me - but it was a phone conversation! Then they're saying they have emailed the credit note (but they haven't). Hard work. I'll just keep leaving them 1 star trust pilot reviews for now lol.

No, my bank are being hard work. They're saying I need proof that DAM said they'd refund me - but it was a phone conversation! Then they're saying they have emailed the credit note (but they haven't). Hard work. I'll just keep leaving them 1 star trust pilot reviews for now lol.
Well good luck mate, I'be slaughtered them on any review sites I could and every facebook post they put on as they keep coming up on my home page. I got hold of the DAM Health owners secretary's email address. I'd give you it but no point as she was as good at ignoring me as the rest of the company.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.