It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he either signs or they look to sell, i can't see PSG letting him leave on a free.
If things don't work out with Kane or Haaland, i'd like to see us test PSG's resolve with a £100m bid, even though they don't like us, that may be too much to turn down!
PSG can't control it. Its the final year so he just lets it run out if nothing agreed this summer.

If I was an agent I would be telling him to run it out.

People keep dismissing the notion of Grealish, but it has been in the works for months.

Lots of sub-plots going on, but pretty certain now Grealish isn't a bluff instead of a striker, which some might suggest.
Makes more sense than Kane. I don’t see how he gets a move away having signed a long deal. Levy will want silly money in this depressed market.

PSG can't control it. Its the final year so he just lets it run out if nothing agreed this summer.

If I was an agent I would be telling him to run it out.

Absolutely this. I'm sure he can tough it out in his home City for another 12 months.

Just imagine his signing fee. He could expect to land £100m and still wages of £30m a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.