United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is you can rely on sky and the BBC to keep on churning out documentaries on them and Liverpool. Last night and today we've had an almost two hour one on the rags with Cantona narrating a lot of it, talk about brainwashing. Then one about George Best. We've had the class of 92, Salford City and Liverpool 30 years in the making. I don't recollect them making one about us after a 44 year wait for the title.

They keep on pushing these programmes, all sentimentally done to attract new fans, they make them out to be like a religious thing rather than a football club. Brainwashing and it works

The programmes will not attract new fans it just panders to the already unwashed rag hordes and cult of dippers

rashford at city under pep would be a special player ? much like sterling city & pep worked hard on him and give him the confidence and the time. its only this season sterling has dropped a level or he is not happy at being left out of the champions league team

i used to say the only player pep would want from united was rashford ? but after last night i think the hype and all the of the pitch stuff has done for him and it will be hard to get it back
Rashford is a very average player. I don’t think he’ll still be at United by his late 20s, Greenwood seems like a better prospect.

The problem is you can rely on sky and the BBC to keep on churning out documentaries on them and Liverpool. Last night and today we've had an almost two hour one on the rags with Cantona narrating a lot of it, talk about brainwashing. Then one about George Best. We've had the class of 92, Salford City and Liverpool 30 years in the making. I don't recollect them making one about us after a 44 year wait for the title.

They keep on pushing these programmes, all sentimentally done to attract new fans, they make them out to be like a religious thing rather than a football club. Brainwashing and it works
Sky have made a number documentaries about City. They did a brilliant ‘PL Special: The Centurions’ documentary, it was like a mini- 60minute All Or Nothing; ‘We’re Not Really Here’, a 30minute trip back to 1998-99, was really good; ‘Manchester City Project Restart’, they featured City as the club to focus on coming back from the Covid lockdown break; and they’ve just made this one:

47D4E7BD-9F4D-48C1-81F0-247B7E5F560E.jpeg
(it’s brilliant!)

Sky also made ‘David Silva 10 Years Of Magic’, cracking programme all about David’s time at City. And I believe they’re making an Agüero one this Summer.

All of them are still on Sky Go now.

Amazon made City their first football club in the All Or Nothing series.

And don’t forget ITV made a series for City back in 1981.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like that fat fuck Howson is about to get his comeuppance. Loads of Utd fans have turned on him after he made an alleged racist slur towards De Gea live on a watch along on Wednesday night.

He's having a bit of a meltdown and blocking people left right and centre

Looks like that fat fuck Howson is about to get his comeuppance. Loads of Utd fans have turned on him after he made an alleged racist slur towards De Gea live on a watch along on Wednesday night.

It’s always the ones you least expect.

Might as well be Alf Garnett.

Sky have made a number documentaries about City. They did a brilliant ‘PL Special: The Centurions’ documentary, it was like a mini- 60minute All Or Nothing; ‘We’re Not Really Here’, a 30minute trip back to 1998-99, was really good; ‘Manchester City Project Restart’, they featured City as the club to focus on coming back from the Covid lockdown break; and they’ve just made this one:

View attachment 18028
(it’s brilliant!)

Sky also made ‘David Silva 10 Years Of Magic’, cracking programme all about David’s time at City. And I believe they’re making an Agüero one this Summer.

All of them are still on Sky Go now.

Amazon made City their first football club in the All Or Nothing series.

And don’t forget ITV made a series for City back in 1981.
Yeah, yeah, yeah........but apart from those lot, what have they ever done for us.

"Watchalongs"????????
I'm confused here,am I right in saying.......These bellends are sat watching a match,and so called fans are sat there watching them watch the match.....is that right?

"Watchalongs"????????
I'm confused here,am I right in saying.......These bellends are sat watching a match,and so called fans are sat there watching them watch the match.....is that right?
It is Gogglebox but live

Yet because City do not have these kind of channels, we are the weird ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.