Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like somebody has forgotten to take their schizophrenia medication.

I grew up a stone throw away from the Bridge, around Earls court. My family still live there actually. My uncle was also in the Chelsea academy in the 90s.

Why would a United fan come on here a day after they lost embarassingly and pretend to be a Chelsea fan, who happen to be one of their biggest rivals ? This whole treble point only got brought up because one of your fellow City fan were badmouthing Werner.
While it is a free country and you're entitled to be on here, don't you fancy enjoying the build-up with your fellow Chelsea supporters instead of winding up people on here?

Each to their own etc but I wouldn't dream of spending the next 30 odd hours on the opposition's forums, if you think of it like a pub, who would you rather drink with?

Trust me mate, I hate United as much as you guys do. I was ecstatic after yesterday's Villareals victory. But I guess you're probably a better judge of United fans than I am as you have most likely dealt with them more.

John Terry is absolutely not a racist , get out of here with your half-assed allegations.
Assed? American

Now I'm bricking it...
It's rank isn't it. I 100% know i'm in for a bollocking with work as i've done about a third of what I should be doing. I'm off until Thursday as well, so there will be an email waiting for me no doubt. I don't remember being this nervous at the birth of my children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.