Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im new but why is there so much critism against Sterling? Sterling has been arguably the best Player in the last 4 years with De Bruyne. 1 bad season doesn't dimish that

The bigger issue for me is Gundogan not playing in his best position, we needed him further up to do his turns and unlock their defence.

Guarantee you any supporter in here saying 'In Pep We Trust', 'good lineup', and 'Gundogan was great in 18/19' are absolutely fucking flapping inside.

My views also, but we should remember also one thing: we are NOT in everyday practices! And Guardiola IS!
So maybe Sterling is on a great form or this system he used here worked magnificently in practices. Who knows. We will see i guess :)

If our hearts holds till then, mine has started to beat a lot harder now and my whole body is like having a fever.
First CL final of the team so it's highly super important game. And Pep did not help at all to calm us down, on the contrary :)

Sorry mate how sterling plays in practice has no bearing on him being picked. Like penalties when the pressure is on it bears no resemblance to training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.